If you are looking to use legal procedures to collect on money owed, the first step in the collection process is to obtain a money judgment.  You may do this in Conciliation Court or State or Federal District Court, depending on your claims and the amounts owed.  If you obtained the judgment in Conciliation Court, you must transcribe the judgment to District Court before you can begin collection procedures.  
The second step is to locate the judgment debtor's assets, such as: bank accounts, wages, non-exempt real property, or unsecured personal property.  This is your responsibility, not the court's and not the debtor's. You may be able to locate the debtor's bank by looking at any canceled checks that you wrote to the debtor, or by examining prior payments from the debtor. 

Once you locate assets, you can begin collections via levy or garnishment. Some assets are exempt by State Law and the procedural requirements for collection are strictly enforced. An experienced attorney can help you avoid costly errors and delays and may help locate assets. Call Wilson Law Group today to get the money you have already earned.