After a guilty verdict, you have the right to appeal.  In an appeal, you must demonstrate that the district court made an error; it is not sufficient to appeal just because you were not satisfied with an outcome.  Errors may include procedural defects, misapplication of law, or the admission or rejection of evidence.  Although it is technically possible to appeal after you have pleaded guilty, you may have difficulty succeeding in appeal if you pleaded guilty knowingly, intelligently, and voluntarily.  If you do not appeal, it may be appropriate for you to consider a motion to withdraw your guilty plea.  Whether you pleaded guilty or were found guilty at trial, there are critical deadlines with which you must comply in order to protect your rights.  Contact our office to speak with a criminal defense attorney to evaluate your options.