If your child resides in Minnesota and the other parent moves to another state with the child and without your consent, you can use the courts to bring the child back. Moving children out of the State of Minnesota usually requires the consent of both parents, unless the court says otherwise. One parent cannot deprive the other parent of his or her parenting time, or any other parenting rights, and a out-of-state move often does prevent one parent from exercising his or her established parenting time rights. Let the attorneys at Wilson Law Group help you get back what matters most.