After a court has issued an order dividing property and accounts, it can sometimes be challenging to get both parties to comply with the order. If your order was drafted well, it may contain language of conveyance authorizing the transfer of property without the participation by the other party. However, if there is no such language and the opposing party does not comply with the transfer of property or accounts as required by your family court order, you can either file a motion for contempt of court, or possibly bring a separate civil action against him or her.