Marriage to a U.S. Citizen

    If you are married to a U.S. citizen, applying for an immigrant visa may be the next step in your goal towards permanent residency. We can evaluate your situation, and guide you step-by-step through the process - whether in the U.S. or hoping to come here from abroad.

    Learn More

    Marriage to a Lawful Permanent Resident

    If you are a lawful permanent resident, you may be eligible to request a visa for your foreign spouse. Visas are limited, but we can help you understand the process and maximize your chances of a timely approval.

    Learn More

    Conditional Residency Waivers

    Married less than two years when residency granted. Learn more about conditional residency in the US and the importance of removing the conditions in a timely manner.

    Learn More