National Interest Waivers

    A foreign national who wishes to work and reside permanently in the United States, but does not want or cannot obtain a job offer, may obtain a National Interest Waiver if the foreign national is able to demonstrate that it is in the best interest of the US to waive these requirements.

    Learn More

    Professionals with Bachelor's Degree

    If you have a bachelor's degree and have an employment opportunity in the United States but are without legal documentation, there may be opportunities to become a permanent resident through employment.

    Learn More