International Students - F-1

    An F-1 student visa allows you to attend an educational institution in the United States with a full course of study. An F-1 visa allows up to 20 hours a week of on-campus employment.

    Learn More

    Exchange Students - J-1

    J-1 Student Exchange program visas are issued to those who wish to participate in education-based cultural exchange programs, and who do not intend to immigrate to the United States.

    Learn More

    Vocational Trainees - M-1

    An M-1 Vocational Training visa allows you to temporarily attend a vocational or technical school full time in the United States. Language programs are excluded from this visa type.

    Learn More