Visa Waiver Program (VWP)

    The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens from countries that participate in the VWP to enter the United States for 90 days or less to conduct business or pleasure without obtaining a visa. A VWP entrant cannot work or study in the US.

    Learn More

    Trainee or Special Education Exchange Visitors - H-3

    The H-3 visa, or trainee status, applies to individuals who are coming to the US temporarily for a special education or training program. If you believe this applies to your situation, contact an immigration attorney to receive more information.

    Learn More

    Visitors for Pleasure - B-2

    The B-2 Tourist visa allows foreign nationals to visit the United States for pleasure or tourist activities. The B-2 visa does not allow a foreign national to work in the US.

    Learn More