Eva Rodelius is a Senior Attorney at Wilson Law Group where she focuses on family and criminal law. Eva served as an assistant city prosecutor in both Hennepin and Anoka counties before joining Wilson Law Group. Eva also served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Lawrence R. Johnson, Judge of Minnesota District Court. Eva earned her Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Minnesota Law School with an emphasis in criminal law. While in law school, Eva worked as a supervising student attorney for the Civil Practice Clinic and the William E. McGee Civil Rights Moot Court, participated in the Juvenile Justice and Child Advocacy Clinic, and worked as a student certified attorney at the 10th Judicial District Public Defender's Office.
Eva graduated from Bethel University suma cum laude with a double major in Spanish and Philosophy. While in college, Eva studied abroad in Spain and volunteered with an after school homework program.
- State Bar of Minnesota
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- United Stated District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Adjunct Professor at University of Minnesota, Criminal Prosecution Clinic
- Super Lawyers - Minnesota Rising Star Awarded since 2018
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Bethel University, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude
- University of Minnesota Law School, Juris Doctor, cum laude